- A lovely way to add colour, light and texture into your home, suitable for most rooms.
- Available in different colour ways.
- Mains 3 pin plug.
- Handmade with natural materials in Thailand. The only cotton balls on the market to be certified as Fair trade.
A gorgeous mix of forest greens set of with browns and creams these light garlands will enhance colours used in your room's decor or add accents of colour to your neutral spaces. Perfect for many indoor uses around your home from living rooms, dining spaces, nurseries and playrooms.
This light garland is set up as a 'loop cable' arrangement (please see the photographs) and works well as a cluster of lights hanging down over the corner of a shelf or corner of a room or maybe even placed together to create a light feature in a glass vase.
Please note that the cotton ball lights do require some self assembly, there is a small hole in each individual ball, this needs to be cut across into a slit with scissors and they can the be simply attached onto the light string in the colour order of your choice. Instructions are available here https://youtu.be/gADN3vD2kjM
- Each individual cotton ball measures approximately 8cm in diameter. 20 cotton balls per set.
- Each cable has the first 150cm cable without lights. The lights are 12 cm apart so that there is enough space between the cotton balls. The total length of the looped cable is 264cm.
- On/Off switch on cable.
- Indoor use only.
- Keep lights well away from babies and children.